INCREASING SUPPLY CHAIN EFFICIENCY
AND FLUIDITY FOR PORTS
improve port performance with real-time insight into road and rail transport operations
One of the biggest changes for maritime ports is to have full visibility over their operations, from cargo arriving by sea to shipments coming and going by road and train.
Nuvoola’s innovative solutions help ports improve their visibility and the fluidity of merchandise. The analytical tools offer ports actionable intelligence to increase velocity and resilience.
AI-powered solutions for immediate benefits
Real-Time Visibility Into Operations
Gain full visibility of important data, integrated and centralized for improved communication.
Performance and resilience insights
Monitor your port’s performance and improve resilience so you can react and recover quickly from disruptive events.
Compliance of regulations
Ensure compliance of regulations regarding rail car transportation and the transport of dangerous goods and improve safety.
A full suite of solutions to automate, digitize and optimize port operations
Interactive gate operation kiosks
IGOR is a self-serve kiosk for the gate that identifies drivers and vehicles and provides secured access to your site.
- Intelligent recognition of shipment, trucks and trailer identification
- Touchless self-serve kiosk to transport companies to perform identification and registration tasks on their own.
- Instructs drivers where to go reducing congestion and dwell time.
LUKE AI for Road shipment visibility (RSV)
LUKE AI for RSV is a low effort, high impact solution that provides real-time visibility into the whole yard.
- Digitize and centralize information including entry logs, proofs of delivery and more.
- Full visibility on yard operations across multiple sites
- Sends instant alerts about tailgating and other security breaches
LUKE AI for Train shipment visibility
LUKE AI for TSV is installed at the railyard gate to capture information from rail cars as they leave to ensure compliance and mitigate risk.
- Identifies placard information and ensures their proper placement.
- Creates an e-manifest that is matched to commodity manifests and alerts if there is a discrepancy
- Captures the speed of rail cars as they leave the yard
LUKE AI for Transport of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
LUKE AI for TDG uses computer vision to capture data and improve security and compliance when transporting dangerous goods.
- Identifies classes of dangerous goods placards on trucks
- Captures and shares data to a customized dashboard
- Confirms proper placement of placards to ensure compliance
Operational Performance Centre
Nuvoola’s Port Operational Performance Centre provides strategic information and predictive analytics on supply chain velocity, fluidity, and short-term resilience for ports.
- Centralizes data to provide a view of important metrics like daily throughput rate and cargo volume over time.
- Gathers and analyzes data including TC forms, vessel capacity, tonnage, dwell times, rail car footage and more.
- Fluidity dashboard provides detailed insights on average time variances, gateway cycle time, outbound time, and more.